Tuesday 3 May 2022

St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross - Memorial 9th August

Some Sayings of St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross.  

Whatever did not fit in with my plan did lie within the plan of God. 
I have an ever deeper and firmer belief that nothing is merely an accident when seen in the light of God, that my whole life down to  the smallest  details has been  marked out for me in  the plan of Divine Providence  and has a completely coherent meaning in God's all-seeing  eyes. 
And so I am  beginning to rejoice in the light of glory wherein this meaning will be unveiled to me.

O my God, fill my soul with holy  joy, courage and strength to serve You. Enkindle Your love in me and then walk with me along t he next stretch of road before me. I do not see very far ahead, but when I have arrived where the horizon now closes, a new prospect will open before me, and I shall meet it with peace -
 St Teresa's Benedicta of the Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment